Oil & Gas
Rapid Effect offers numerous solutions for Oil & Gas industry. Over the years we have executed several turnkey projects specialized in standard protocols like IEC61850, MODBUS, PROFIBUS DP, PROFINET.
Rapid Effect offers Commissioning services to Oil & Gas (on-shore and off-shore) with expertise in electrical, PLCs, SCADA and DCS.
Key Domains include:
PMS – Power management System:
PMS is a centralised place to control & monitor the information for the overall plant Electrical Generation and distribution network. It typically has the following functionalities:
- PGS – Power Generation System
- ESM – Electrical Switching & Monitoring
- LMS – Load Management System
PGS – Power Generation System:
- Controlling and Monitoring the diesel / turbine generators.
- Monitoring HV & LV switch gear parameters (MW, MVAR, Voltage, Current, Frequency, etc.)
- Controlling & Monitoring generator switchboards.
ESM – Electrical Switching & Monitoring:
- Control & monitor LV circuit breakers, motor starters, transformers,etc.
- Controlling and monitoring of LV incoming and BUS circuit breakers
- Monitoring substation equipments, alarms / status (From UPS , Battery chargers, transformers, etc.)
- Interfacing with IED (e.g. slprotec relays, simocode, VFD, etc.) via IEC61850 / Profibus / Modbus protocols.
ICSS – Integrated Control and Safety System:
ICSS integrates safety system and process control system to optimize safety and process controls for Oil & Gas industry.
- DCS – Distributed Control System
- FGS – Fire & Gas Detections & Protection Systems
- ESS – Emergency Shut down System
- SIS – Safety Instrument System